Intellectual and infrastructure capital includes values related to knowledge and ability to innovate, and to its network of branches and technological networks offering services to customers.
- Investments in technology*: 869 m (663 m in 2015)
- A unit dedicated to innovation and an extensive network of specialists
* Capital and operating expenditure.
ACTIONS AND RESULTS
- Multichannel customers up by: approximately 1.6 m since the start of 2014 to 6.4 m *
- The first multichannel bank in Italy: approximately 80% of its products available through multichannel platforms
- Downloads of the Intesa Sanpaolo app: approximately 4.1 m (+40% compared to 2015)
- A fully operative Digital Factory: with the start of the digitalisation of 12 key processes (7 already completed)
- Innovative products and services and the chance to increase customer contacts and lever their purchase choices (cross and up-selling)
- Advice on innovation and support for business customers in managing strategic choices, levering their competitive edge in the medium and long term
* In Italy, natural persons and legal entities (not including Fideuram).
IMPACT ON STAKEHOLDERS
- The best customer experience for clients, meeting new needs and consolidating relations
- The new Intesa Sanpaolo digital experience launched, with new Internet banking, a new website and new applications
- Help for business innovations in Italy, particularly for SMEs
- Opportunities to develop innovative start-ups and SMEs, bringing together the ecosystem and involving sector associations
- Support for new businesses and for creating new jobs and developing the economy
- Loans for business innovation (Nova+): 245 m since 2014
- Growth opportunities created for customers, leading to business agreements, partnerships, technological transfer and industrial acquisitions
INNOVATION FOR GROWTHGo to the section >
- MULTICHANNEL BANKING
- ATMS AND SELF-SERVICE TILLS
- INTERNET BANKING
- MOBILE BANKING
- A MULTICHANNEL SERVICE FOR BUSINESSES
- INSTANT PAYMENT
- A MULTICHANNEL SERVICE FOR INTERNATIONAL
- SUBSIDIARY BANKS
- DIGITAL FACTORY
- DIGITALISATION OF CONTRACTS
- “BIG DATA”
- PLATFORMS FOR BUSINESSES
- FAST TRACK FOR START-UPS AND SMES
- INNOVATIVE FINANCE
- THE SHARING ECONOMY FOR INTESA SANPAOLO PEOPLE
- NEW RECRUITMENT MODELS
- THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- NEW AREAS OF INNOVATION
SMART BANK - initiatives for the growth of local businesses: research into innovative solutions for the development of products, services and processes in the banking sector.
SMART BIZ - initiatives for the growth of local businesses.
SMART PEOPLE - initiatives to improve people’s quality of life.